Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Arizona loses again.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arizona loses again.....

    Well, I wonder what kind of blow up or [censored] fit we can expect from Dennis Green after this week's debacle when his team lost to the lowly Raider? They were world beaters in the first half last week against the Bears until the Bears ate them alive in the 2nd half -- but that wasn't the Bears doing apparently. I guess the gremlins just showed up at half time to cause them to lose. His after game tirade was despicable and childish. I can understand his frustration, but he is supposed to be an adult and a professional and he exhibited neither attribute during that press interview.

    So, what will this week's excuse be? I'd be embarrassed too having lost to the most pathetic team in the league. It should be interesting...... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arizona loses again.....

    If they lose a couple more, I look for Green to quit or be fired.

    Edge made a BIG mistake going to Arizona. But I'm glad he did since otherwise Addai wouldn't be having a good season for Indy.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner nflfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arizona loses again.....

    there was a program on NFL channel a few years ago about Arizona and the blame for their failures seemed to be with
    the owners and how they did things,,,,they were all about the money and profit,,,didn't really care for the players,,etc,,
    If you can't say anything good, don't say nothing at all. Thumper

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arizona loses again.....

    YEAH BABY YEAH!!..Raiders whooped them cardinals...........and probably won't win another game this year [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arizona loses again.....

    I'll tell you all, the guy that got demoted from offensive coordinator should really be upset. They put up 23 against a really good defense and 9 against a pretty bad team. I believe he filed a grievance this week. Besides that, Edge is killing my fantasy team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •